ECOnnecting the World
Recycling becomes a necessity rather than a novelty, the importance of transforming waste into value-added products will become more and more vital to life, therefore our primary objective is to improve the level of skills and key competencies for 35 young people in the regions less developed, including those with fewer opportunities, to promote their participation in Europe’s greening actions.
- Date: to be updated (COVID19)
- Where: Romania
- Project Type: Erasmus+ Youth Exchange
About this Project
The overall objective of the ECOnnecting the World project is to increase the selective collection rate of waste in specially designed places.
We set out the following objectives:
1. Increasing young people the level of ecological education.
2. Raising awareness and awareness among participants about the proper storage of waste and its selective collection.
3. Involving of local decision-makers from the 4 local communities on the lack of education of community members on ecology and recycling and the importance of activities supported on this topic.
4. Increase the level of ecological education in local communities.
- Asociatia “ARYAS” – Romania
- I LIKE CZERSK – Poland
- Youthtopia – Greece
- ASSOCIAZIONE CULTURALE BEYOND BORDERS CORATO – Italy
- Latvian Association for Youth Activists – Latvia
The project „ECOnecting the World” is financed with the support of European Commission through Erasmus+ Programme. This blog reflects only the author’s views, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.