To develop youth workers’ capacity to address and prevent mental health issues among young people.
Date & Place:
26 February – 14 March
Professionals and volunteers – youth workers and/or youth leaders, youth trainers, mentors, educators, working directly with young people who:
- Have at least six months of experience in working with young people (local youth work or an international mobility context);
- Motivated to extend their competences to work with young people for their personal development and social integration;
- Minimum 18 years old;
- Able to actively participate in English.
- Fitting in the participants’ profile;
- Motivation to participate:
- The quality of the application;
- Gender balance;
- Linguistic skills.
Number of participants: 5 per country;
Partner countries: Romania, Croatia, Bulgaria, Spain, North Macedonia, Poland, Hungary, Italy, Greece;
National Selection: The national selection is done by the representative partner of each eligible country (see the info-pack);
About the course: it will be held online and do not require any participation tax;
Obligations: The selected participants assume to actively involve in the entire series of online activities proposed by the organizers;
Selection results: Will be announced by email on 1st of February;