The goals of our project are to draw attention to inequalities, especially in economic terms, between countries and within countries, to draw attention to the cultural aspect of housing, to draw attention and to study how young people live in Europe, to spread the scale of the problem of housing of young people we notice Europe.
Date & Place:
1-10 August 2021, Górki Wielkie, POLAND
- Has between 20 and 28 years old;
- Has Romanian Nationality or Residency;
- Is interested in housing, entrepreneurship, labor market, social research;
- Is motivated to participate in this youth exchange;
- Has over 18 years old (no upper limit);
- Have interpersonal and communication skills, team spirit, strategic thinking oriented to results;
- Have coordination, planning and organization skills;
- Have an advanced level of English.
- Fitting in the participants’ profile;
- Motivation to participate:
- The quality of the application;
- Gender balance;
- Linguistic skills.
- Number of participants: 5 per country + 1 group leader;
Partner countries: Romania, Poland, Spain, Malta, Turkey, Italy;
Obligations: The selected participants assume to actively involve in the entire activities proposed by the organizers as well as during the dissemination and evaluation stage;
- An amount of 25 euro will be perceived by the sending organisation as a co-financing of the participant to the project.
- Selection results: Will be announced by email in maxim 5 days after the deadline.