The goal of the project is to raise awareness of the negative effects that the media and social media have on young people.
1. Developing the skills and competencies of participants to analyze objectively their own internet usage practices.
2. Developing the critical thinking of young people by using non-formal learning methods.
3. Promoting Erasmus+ and Youthpass as a self-development tool.
Date & Place:
24 September – 4 October 2021, Istanbul, TURKEY
- Has between 18 and 25 years old (the maximum age can be extended to 30, if necessary);
- Has Romanian Nationality or Residency;
- Is interested in social media education;
- Is motivated to participate in this youth exchange;
- Has over 18 years old (no upper limit);
- Have interpersonal and communication skills, team spirit, strategic thinking oriented to results;
- Have coordination, planning and organization skills;
- Have an advanced level of English.
- Fitting in the participants’ profile;
- Motivation to participate;
- The quality of the application;
- Gender balance;
- Linguistic skills.
- Number of participants: 4 per country + 1 group leader;
Partner countries: Romania, Turkey, France, Greece, Spain, Austria, Lithuania
Obligations: The selected participants assume to actively involve in the entire activities proposed by the organizers as well as during the dissemination and evaluation stage;
- An amount of 25 euro will be perceived by the sending organisation as a co-financing of the participant to the project.
- Selection results: Will be announced by email in maxim 5 days after the deadline.