- Providing participants with knowledge and skills in the implementation of youth projects that will allow them to act as disseminators of civic activity ideas;
- Providing participants with tools to develop leadership skills in order to motivate them to become active citizens (develop specific skills such as decision making, team building, communication, public speaking, etc.);
- Intercultural education of participants;
- Supporting young people with fewer opportunities struggling with geographical and economic
- Extension of the partner network and exchange of good practices to involve young people, especially those with fewer opportunities in youth initiatives supported by youth programs or other assistance programs;
- Promotion of the most important European values and the Erasmus+ program.
Date & Place:
17 – 26 January 2022, Grudziądz, Poland
- Has between 13 and 16 years old (the maximum age can be extended to 19, if necessary);
- Has Romanian Nationality or Residency;
- Is interested in the project topic;
- Is motivated to participate in this youth exchange;
- We strongly recommend the participants to be vaccinated.
- One of the leaders must have over 19 years old and the second over 25 years old (no upper limit);
- Has interpersonal and communication skills, team spirit, strategic thinking oriented to results;
- Has coordination, planning and organization skills;
- Has experience in working with the young people;
- Has an advanced level of English;
- We strongly recommend the leader to be vaccinated.
- Fitting in the participants’ profile;
- Motivation to participate;
- The quality of the application;
- Gender balance;
- Linguistic skills.
Obligations of the participants:
- The selected participants assume to actively involve in the entire activities proposed by the organizers as well as during the dissemination and evaluation stage;
- The participants assume to behave responsably and to respect the conduite rules imposed by the organisers;
- It is madatory for the participants to purchase private travel insurance.
- Number of participants: 5 per country + 2 group leader;
Partner countries: Romania, Latvia, Spain, Hungary, Poland, Lithuania, Ireland;
- An amount of 25 euro will be perceived by the sending organisation as a co-financing of the participant to the project; The fee must be paid by bank transfer in the NGOs account in maximum 48 hours after the selected participant’s confirmation to involve in the project;
- Selection results: Will be announced by email in maxim 5 days after the deadline;
- If necessary, COVID test are NOT eligible for reimbursement and must be covered by the participants;
- For information about traveling to Poland, please consult the official website of Ministry of Foreign Affairs – here.