The main aim of this project is to envolve 20 participants from 8 different countries (2 per country + 2 trainers from Poland and 2 from Spain) in order to increase critical thinking skills among youth leaders, youth workers and NGO activists and their stakeholders through learning about tools and methods and by creating tools and workshops which later would be used in local communities.
- To increase critical thinking skill which is a relevant skill not only for civil society but for youngsters striving to be employed as well.
- To improve quality of youth work in partner organisations through cooperation between them and other stakeholders within the “Skepsis” movement.
- To promote active citizenship and understanding of democratic processes through knowledge on critical thinking and media literacy.
- To create tools and workshops about critical thinking for youth workers which can later be applied at local communities.
- To fight fakes, propaganda, prejudice, misinformation, etc.
Date & Place:
10 – 16 March 2022, Vilanova de Arousa, Spain
- Has at least 18 years old;
- Has Romanian Nationality;
- Open to new, flexible, proactive and willing to work in a multinational and intercultural team;
- Is motivated to participate in this training course and is interested in the proposed topic;
- Present desire for civic and involvement;
- Assume that they will share with others the knowledge, attitudes and abilities learned, and that they will be actively involved in all stages of the project.
- Is fully vaccinated;
- Fitting in the participants’ profile;
- Motivation to participate;
- The quality of the application;
- Gender balance;
- Linguistic skills.
Obligations of the participants:
- The selected participants assume to actively involve in the entire activities proposed by the organizers as well as during the dissemination and evaluation stage;
- The participants assume to behave responsably and to respect the conduite rules imposed by the organisers;
- It is madatory for the participants to purchase private travel insurance.
- Number of participants: 2 per country;
- An amount of 25 euro will be perceived by the sending organisation as a co-financing of the participant to the project; The fee must be paid by bank transfer in the NGOs account in maximum 48 hours after the selected participant’s confirmation to involve in the project;
- Selection results: Will be announced by email in maxim 5 days after the deadline;
- If necessary, COVID test are NOT eligible for reimbursement and must be covered by the participants;
- For information about traveling to Spain, please consult the official website of Ministry of Foreign Affairs – here.