Let’s talk without hatred aims to:
A Training Course in the Erasmus+ framework is a structured learning program aimed at youth workers and educators. For a set number of days, participants from different countries come together to focus on a specific topic, such as inclusion or digital skills. The program usually includes lectures, workshops, and group discussions. It provides a chance to improve your professional skills, learn new methods, and network with others in the field. It’s a useful opportunity for career development and for improving your ability to work with young people.
1. At least 18 years old;
2. Have a basic level of English language;
3. Has Romanian Nationality or Residency;
4. Open to new, flexible, proactive and willing to work in a multinational and intercultural team;
5. Is motivated to participate in this training course and are interested in the proposed topic;
6. Presents desire for civic and involvement;
7. Assume that they will share with others the knowledge, attitudes and abilities learned, and that they will be actively involved in all stages of the project.
1. Fitting in the participants’ profile;
2. Motivation to participate and the quality of the application;
3. Aryas NGO volunteers and the members of the communities we are activating in have priority in the selection process;
4. Gender balance;
5. Priority will be given to young people with fewer opportunities and young people who have not participated in the Erasmus+ program until now.
1. Carefully read through the info-pack and participant contract to make sure you understand the project details and requirements.
2. Complete the application form with accurate and complete information. We strongly advise you to fill out the application form by yourself and to be honest and original in your responses. The purpose of the application is to get to know you better and to understand why you are interested in our project. It is important that your application reflects your own thoughts and ideas.
3. Submit your application before the deadline. Please note that late applications may not be considered.
4. After the application deadline has passed, we will notify you of the results by email. Please check your email regularly and also your spam folder in case our email gets filtered there.
5. If you are selected to participate in the project, you will be required to sign the participant contract within 3 days and send it back to us via email. Please read the contract carefully and ensure that you understand and agree to the terms and conditions before signing.
6. Once you have completed all the necessary steps, you will be ready to participate in the project. We will provide you with all the additional instructions or guidelines to ensure that you have a successful and enjoyable experience.
1. Attendance and Punctuality: Participants are required to attend all scheduled activities, workshops, and meetings. Being punctual is essential.
2. Active Participation: Active involvement in all group activities is expected. This includes asking questions, sharing insights, and contributing to discussions and complete all activities outlined in the provided info-pack as part of their obligations for the duration of the program.
3. Respect and Inclusion: Participants should treat everyone—fellow participants, organizers, and community members—with respect and dignity. Discrimination of any kind is not acceptable.
4. Cultural Sensitivity: Participants are expected to be respectful of the cultural norms and customs of the host country and fellow participants from different backgrounds.
5. Safety Guidelines: Compliance with all safety instructions and guidelines provided by the organizers is mandatory.
6. Reimbursement: Participants are responsible for keeping all receipts and submitting them in a timely manner for reimbursement.
7. Dissemination: Participants should share the experiences and knowledge gained during the program in their home communities, both during and after the program, via social media, blogs, or community presentations.
8. Evaluation: Participants must complete surveys or feedback forms to help the organizers assess the impact and effectiveness of the program.
9. Legal Compliance: Participants should comply with all local, state, and national laws of the host country during the program.
10. Confidentiality: Any sensitive or confidential information shared during the program should not be disclosed to unauthorized individuals.
11. Health and Insurance: It’s the participant’s responsibility to inform the organizers of any health issues or dietary restrictions they may have and to secure any required or recommended insurance.
12. Contractual Agreement: Participants are expected to read, understand, and adhere to any contracts or agreements provided by the organizers.
1. Accommodation: The organizers cover the costs of your stay. This usually includes lodging in hotels or hostels as described in the info-pack.
2. Meals and Coffee Breaks: Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and scheduled coffee breaks are provided by the organizing team, with no cost from your side. This allows you to focus on the activities and socializing rather than worrying about meals.
3. Transportation: You will need to pay for your transport initially, but these expenses are reimbursed later by the organizers, in the Erasmus+ limits. This typically covers flights, trains, and local transport like buses or metro. Please check carefully the info-pack for more details.
4. Activities and Materials: All activities, workshops, and materials needed for the program are provided by the organizers. This can range from educational materials to equipment for specific activities like dance or sports.
5. Contribution Fee: There is a standard contribution fee of 25 euros that participants are required to pay to our association’s account. This fee helps to cover administrative costs and also supports those with fewer opportunities to participate. If you face financial hardships that make it difficult to pay this fee, you can request an exemption by contacting us directly. Documentation, such as a letter explaining your situation or proof of low income, may be required. Once you have made the contribution, you’ll need to include proof of payment when submitting your participant contract.
For any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com